If digital content is at the heart of your concerns, if you’re looking for informations about new kinds of storytelling, funding, production or broadcasting, this training is made for you!
Dedicated to new funding avenues and to innovating uses and technologies for TV, film and new screens, the third edition of Screen4All Campus will gather 25 international participants and tackle three main topics:
– new funding opportunities
– technological innovations
– new audience behaviors and consumption habits
The third edition of Screeen4All Campus will have international expert trainers such as :
- Éric Viennot, Co-founder and creative director at Lexis Numérique and creator of the transmedia program In Memoriam (known in the US as Missing Since January).
- Philippe Ross, world famous cinematographer, known for his pioneering work about HD and 4K workflows.
- Djamil Kemal, Transmedia expert, Co-founder of Goshaba et Screen4All Campus educational coordinator
- Matthieu Parmentier, CTO B4Post
- Margaret Dunlap, Independent TV screenwriter for second screen (USA)
- Thomas Bideau, Analyst at ICO Partners and Europe’s foremost experts on Kickstarter
For more information visit Screen4All Campus website: http://screen4all.com